Who we are:
CINC is the #1 Real Estate CRM, lead generation and website provider in North America, partnering with more than 50,000 real estate agents and 4,000 teams. CINC was founded in 2011 and is based in Atlanta, GA. Our robust solution allows real estate professionals to manage and nurture their clients to accelerate the growth of their businesses. We are currently seeking a talented Business Development Representative (BDR) who will play a vital role in the generation of new business at CINC. The BDR is one of the first points of contact in our sales cycle, helping our sales team identify and cultivate leads that have the potential to become CINC clients.
This in-person/remote hybrid position is the best of both worlds; working mostly remote with an entrepreneurial mindset while still having the opportunity to enjoy and learn from your peers and leaders in person at CINC’s beautiful Atlanta office overlooking Truist Park.
Reporting to the Director of Outbound Business Development, you will be focused on generating qualified sales opportunities for our internal sales teams. You’ll work to fulfill the cold calling and emailing function of our multi-channel sales development outreach.
In this role you will:
- Be constantly recognized for your performance with shout-outs, bonus incentives, and awards along the way!
- Work from the comfort of your home and CINC’s exciting office environment.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of CINC Software offerings, identify client needs, and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Outbound prospecting - Systematically call (80+ calls/day) and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation.
- Maintain accurate records of all lead and prospecting activities.
- Be passionate about sales with high energy and a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally through remote and in person, 1 on 1 and team trainings.
- Demonstrate excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of technology, MS Office applications, SalesForce, SalesLoft, Chili Piper, e-mail and other CINC internal systems.
- Meet or exceed monthly quota and goals of prospects contacted, meetings/demonstrations scheduled and opportunities won.
What we look for:
- At least 1 year of outbound, cold calling and emailing sales experience.
- At least 1 year of experience working remotely.
- Desire and ability to come into the office for team building activities, training, and more.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding professional goals, quota, and KPI’s.
- A professional demeanor via phone, email, and in-person.
- A person who is: high integrity, goal-oriented, detailed, creative, passionate, motivated, disciplined and positive.
Nice to Have:
- 3+ years of outbound sales experience
- Experience with Chili Piper, SalesLoft, Salesforce, CRM, SAAS
What we offer:
- A fun, connected, and vibrant award-winning culture
- Opportunities for advancement and development
- Parental Leave for Both Parents
- 401k Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- $50/month Wellness Reimbursement
- $1250/year Continuing Education Funds
- Company Outings and Food Truck Tuesdays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At CINC, we celebrate and support our differences. We listen, we care, and we serve. CINC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.