Who We Are:
CINC is the number 1 Real Estate CRM and website provider in North America. Founded in 2011, CINC is based in Marietta, GA. We believe that real estate agents are essential to the home buying and selling process – one of the biggest life decisions people make. Our mission is to equip real estate teams with the tools to run their business, maintain their competitive edge and control their destiny.
In this role you will:
- Own the product strategy for the flagship CRM product, including CINC Artificial Intelligence, automations, messaging and lead management.
- Own responsibilities for directly managing the CRM product while also managing a product team, actively engaging, and encouraging the team to grow and develop within a coaching framework.
- Collaborate with leadership to define and evangelize the product vision.
- Work directly with UX leadership and multiple UX designers, understanding the UX process intimately and ensuring the team is incorporating lean UX in product initiatives. Optimize UX process with designers and design leadership.
- Identify, negotiate, and select integration partners.
- Work with development to create a technical debt strategy. Fill knowledge gaps on technology and how to address a technological problem.
- Oversee discovery and research to create and validate ideas. Ensure team members follow modern, effective discovery processes.
- Establish product team principals for empowered teams. Ensure product teams are aware, enrolled in, and aligned to vision.
- Make decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data. Deeply understand real estate agent and consumer needs, pain points, and behavior, applying continuous discovery techniques.
- Define metrics that measure the success of the CRM product, monitor performance in real time, and determine product strategy based on based on data insights.
- Create and manage to OKRs for self and team.
What you'll need:
- Approximately 7+ years of experience.
- Strong product leader who actively engages and encourages others to grow and develop, prioritizing coaching activities and improving coaching framework.
- Stellar competency with design thinking methodologies and principles; proven success in discovery and design stages of the product development process.
- Demonstrated track record of building widely adopted B2B or consumer products that users love and that drive high-impact results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and client-focused innovation. You welcome problems and are not deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.
- Have a positive attitude with a desire to delight clients.
- Ability to thrive in a cohesive team environment.
What We Provide:
- We are dedicated to a healthy work/life balance
- A generous Continuing Education Fund to better yourself with
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401K matching • Fitness reimbursement and lunch stipends (when you come into the office)
- We're a hybrid company – so we have a great office when you need it and the flexibility to work remotely when you want.
CINC is a values-driven organization. We offer a vibrant, team-oriented culture, comprehensive benefits and we love to help our teammates develop and thrive.
At CINC, we celebrate and support our differences. We listen, we care, and we serve. CINC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.