Who we are:
CINC is the # 1 Real Estate CRM and Website provider in North America for elite real estate agents. CINC was founded in 2011, and we are based in Atlanta, GA.
At CINC, our mission is to be the indispensable technology partner that empowers real estate professionals to achieve life-changing results. We are a dedicated team of dynamic, caring, team players, driven to enrich the lives of each other and our clients.
We are currently seeking a talented Sales Development Representative who will play a vital role in the generation of new business for our rapidly growing real estate technology company. The SDR is one of the first points of contact in our sales cycle, helping our sales team identify and cultivate leads that have the potential to become CINC clients.
This position is a great way to get your foot in the door at one of the fastest-growing real estate technology companies while learning the business, developing your skills, and growing your career!
In this role you will:
- Be trained on a complete technical understanding of CINC's current and upcoming products and service offerings.
- You will call inbound generated leads from the marketing team and other lead generation efforts as assigned.
- Schedule overview appointments and gather qualifying information for our Account Executive team.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of quality business opportunities for the Sales Team.
- Maintain accurate records of lead activity and conversations within our CRM.
- Operate in a high energy environment and strive for professional development.
- Have the ability to build great rapport with our diverse sales team and potential clients.
- Engage, learn, build and grow along side your peers in a supportive team environment.
- Operate within a hybrid schedule of 2 days in office (near Truist Park) & 3 days working from home.
What we look for:
- Tenacious work ethic
- Professional demeanor via phone, email, and in-person
- Someone who has a positive attitude, is coachable, and is willing to give and receive feedback
- Demonstration of excellent organization, prioritization, and time management
- Great oral and written communication skills
- A good listener who can identify the prospect's needs
- Impeccable integrity
- Goal-oriented, self-disciplined and driven
- A desire to build a career in Sales
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- 1-2 years of Sales experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Knowledge of lead generation/Real Estate is a plus
- Previous experience working with SAAS
What we offer:
- Great product with a strong customer base we believe in
- Supportive team environment with great company culture founded on admirable core values
- Paid Parental leave - Maternity and Paternity
- Company outings, provided lunches, and Food Truck Tuesdays
- Lots of opportunities for advancement and development
- Continuation Education Benefits with annual stipend
- Comprehensive and rich benefit plans, matching 401K
At CINC, we celebrate and support our differences. We listen, we care, and we serve. CINC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Let's work together.